Large Clam Shell
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The giant Tridacna or giant clam is the biggest bivalve mollusc known. This edible species is protected because it is in danger of extinction. The principal feature notable to this species is its size, capable in some cases to contain a human being. Protected species, this is a beautiful composite material reproduction, with a patina made in our workshops.
H 18 x 55 x 33
- Shipping Charges: Shipping charges will vary depending on the package's destination, size, and weight. The customer is responsible for any customs fees or import duties that may be applied to the shipment.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times will vary depending on the shipping method selected and the destination. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days, and delivery times typically range from 3-10 business days.
- Tracking: All orders will have a tracking number assigned, and customers can track their packages online. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once shipped.
- Delivery Address: The customer is responsible for providing an accurate delivery address. We will not be responsible for any packages delivered to an incorrect address due to the customer's error.
- Delivery Issues: If there are any issues with the delivery of your package, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that we can investigate and resolve the issue.
- Returns: We accept returns on most items within 14 days of receipt of the package. Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Refunds: Refunds will be issued once the returned item has been received and inspected. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs for returns will be the customer's responsibility, unless the item is defective or there was an error on our part.
- Non-Returnable Items: Some items are non-returnable, such as personalised or custom items, will be marked as such on the product page.
- How to Return an Item: To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com with your order number and the reason for the return. We will provide you with instructions for returning the item.
- Exchanges: We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you would like to exchange an item, please follow the returns process and place a new order for the item you would like to receive.