After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1 St. Mary’s Road, Ballsbridge, Ballsbridge, Dublin, D04 N6C0, Ireland
Collecting Personal Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers PayPal, email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Personal Information collected:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
Name Function Duration
_ab Used in connection with access to admin. Duration-2y
_secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront. Duration-24h
_shopify_country Used in connection with checkout. Duration-session
_shopify_m Used for managing customer privacy settings. Duration-1y
_shopify_tm Used for managing customer privacy settings. Duration-30min
_shopify_tw Used for managing customer privacy settings. Duration-2w
_storefront_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information. Duration-1min
_tracking_consent Tracking preferences. Duration-1y
c Used in connection with checkout. Duration-1y
cart Used in connection with shopping cart. Duration-2w
cart_currency Used in connection with shopping cart. Duration-2w
cart_sig Used in connection with checkout. Duration-2w
cart_ts Used in connection with checkout. Duration-2w
cart_ver Used in connection with shopping cart.2 Duration-w
checkoutUsed in connection with checkout. Duration-4w
checkout_token Used in connection with checkout. Duration-1y
dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart Used in connection with checkout. Duration-30min
hide_shopify_pay_for_checkoutUsed in connection with checkout. Duration-session
keep_alive Used in connection with buyer localization. Duration-2w
master_device_id Used in connection with merchant login. Duration-2y
previous_step Used in connection with checkout.1 Duration-y
remember_me Used in connection with checkout. Duration-1y
secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login. Duration-20y
shopify_payUsed in connection with checkout. Duration-1y
shopify_pay_redirect Used in connection with checkout. Duration-30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value
storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login. Duration-2y
tracked_start_checkout Used in connection with checkout. Duration-1y
checkout_one_experiment Used in connection with checkout. Duration-session
checkout_session_lookup Used in connection with checkout. Duration-3w
checkout_session_token_<<token>> Used in connection with checkout. Duration-3w
identity-state Used in connection with customer authentication. Duration-24h
identity-state-<<token>> Used in connection with customer authentication. Duration-24h
identity_customer_account_number Used in connection with customer authentication. Duration-12w
Reporting and Analytics
_landing_page Track landing pages. Duration-2w
_orig_referrer Track landing pages. Duration-2w
_sShopify analytics. Duration-30min
_shopify_d Shopify analytics. Duration-session
_shopify_sShopify analytics. Duration-30min
_shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. Duration-30min
_shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. Duration-30min
_shopify_y Shopify analytics.1y
_yShopify analytics. Duration-1y
_shopify_evids Shopify analytics. Duration-session
_shopify_ga Shopify and Google Analytics. Duration-session
customer_auth_provider Shopify analytics. Duration-session
customer_auth_session_created_at Shopify analytics. Duration-session
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
Last updated: 24/02/2023